June 21, 2011

Happy (Belated) Father's Day

So I am a little behind on my posting this week. Been busy in cake land here!
Sunday was Father's Day and while my Hubby does not care for sweets, some Father's do! A friend of mine asked me to make her these adorable Hamburger Cupcakes she saw online and wanted to know if I could make them. Of course I had seen the same thing from Bakerella last year around this time. I had it bookmarked as something I wanted to try one day, so i was glad when she asked me for these.
Honestly, they are dead easy to make. Bakerella does a wonderful job explaining all of the details, so I won't regurgitate her idea, but here are my final products:



Cute, are they not??:)
I tell you... DEAD EASY to make:)
Go for it, I know you want to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment