May 25, 2011

Cake Pops.. Something different

So like many people out there, I seemed to have jumped on the Cake pop bandwagon for a little bit. Partly because I was bored and looking for something new to do with cake, and partly because Wilton is going to be offering a project class in the summer on Cake Pops, so I need to familiarize myself with them so I can teach it:)
For those who had never heard or seen these things, it is basically a small bite of cake...usually on a stick, hence the name Cake Pop. 

So for fun, I bought Bakerella's book "Cake Pops" and had some fun exploring it.
So here was one of my final results


And a close up of one of the delicious pieces...


Not bad for a first attempt eh?
Cute if I do say so myself!

I gotta say, I am looking forward to getting more information on the Wilton Project class so I can teach how to do these things. I love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment