June 3, 2009

So I finally did it..

So I finally did it. After many years of thinking about it, waivering on whether to do it, finding the time to do it, I decided screw it.

I enrolled in the Wilton's Cake Decorating classes put on by Michaels.

oooOOohhh frightening I know. I don't have a clue about decorating. But I know I like it. I watch all of those cake shows.. the Ace of Cakes, the Food Network Challenges, Cake Boss.. I look at those and think "It can't be that hard to do!!"

Well I guess I will find out.

Tonight is my first class. I'm excited about it. Mainly because it gets me out of the house one night a week and away from my ten month old daughter. I get to interact with adults for a few hours about something other than children. I get to feel human again!

So we'll see what this new adventure might bring for me. Maybe I will find out I have a talent for cake decorating. Maybe I will become the next Duff Goldman. Maybe I will win $10,000 on the next cake challenge...


Or Maybe I will just have a good time and laughs with my friends.
So this blog is to document my cake decorating attempts and to just have some fun with things.
So bring your wine.... You will probably need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment